The Ultimate Resource Page on Food and Food Safety
In these times, health is very important. This is why people need to make sure that they are consuming only healthy and safe food so that they do not get sick. Food which has been incorrectly handled or cooked can cause people to get seriously ill and even die. Here are links to everything there is to know about eating safely; covering nutrition guidelines, food handling and preparation tips, and even places where you can go to learn how to safely cook.
FOOD & INGREDIENT INFORMATION
Grains and Cereals
- Dairy Safety Regulations: Outlines the current safety regulations surrounding dairy products.
- Dairy Safety: Shows some of the ways by which dairy products are produced safely.
- Dairy Facts: An overview of the characteristics of dairy products.
Eggs and Egg Products
Fish and Seafood
- Fish Allergies: A look at the dangers of seafood allergies.
- Mercury: Vital information on the levels of mercury in fish.
- Oyster Fact Sheet: Provides information on oysters and consuming them.
Meat and Poultry
Plants: Fruits, Herbs, Spices and Vegetables
Lipids and Fats
Sugar and Sweeteners
GENERAL FOOD INFORMATION
Associations and Organizations