Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Timothy From St. Petersburg, FL
Jun 11, 2008
10 out of 13 people found this instruction helpful
1. unplug washer
2. move washer out from wall.
3. remove 4 screws that hold control panel; 2 screws on face and 2 screws an back
4. lift control panel to reach plug for lid switch
and unplug old switch
5. open lid and remove 2 screws that hold lid switch on top opening; remove nut that holds ground wire from lid switch
6. remove old lid switch
7. new lid switch needs to be modified to fit in position,i.e. break tube surrounding wires of lid switch to be 1/2 length.
8. plug in new switch at control panel
9. screw in lid switch at lid opening and reattach ground wire.
10. screw control panel in place
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS334600