Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
1. Slid the 2 levers over from under the existing assembly at the back right of the fridge. Slid 2 more levers over in the back top of the fridge.
2. Removed 2 screws by the lights
3. Removed 2 screws on the existing defrost assembly (back right)
4. Removed 2 screws in the front part of the overhead unit assembly by the temperature control levers.
5. Dropped the unit down
6. Disconnected the old defrost assembly control
7. Connected the new defrost assembly connnector
8. reassembled the top unit by replacing the screws in reverse order