First, I cut the power to the stove to be sure no electrical current could be conducted. Next, I removed the two screws that hold the heating element to the back of the stove. Then, I removed the oven racks and slowly slid the heating element out until I could see the wires that attached to it. Because the element has the female end of the wire, I pulled the male ends out of both the left and right side of the element.. This releases the old element and I discarded it. Next, I took the new element, slide the male ends into the new female ends that protruded from both the right and left side of the element. I crimped these slightly with my pliers to make sure that they would stay secure when I pushed the element into place. With the new element securely attached, I slowly slid the element into place, this forces the exposed wires to be retracted out of sight and in the insulated part of the oven. I then took the two screws that I had to removed in the beginning, and used them to fasten this new heating element to the back of the oven. Finally, I turned the power back on and the element worked fine.