Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
ROBERT From FALLBROOK, CA
May 27, 2008
4 out of 7 people found this instruction helpful
1. Laid the machine on it's front.
2. Took off the bottom panel.
3. Unclipped the drain hose clamps & removed the hoses.
4. Removed the old motor/pump assembly.
5. Installed the new motor/pump assembly.
6. Re-installed the drain hoses & clamps.
7. Re-attached the bottom panel.
8. Ran the diagnostics test - everything worked!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS970123