Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repairMore than 2 hours
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
We had to take off the front door - rather simple. The belt was OK. It simply fit over the drum then was tightened up. The seal supplied didn't want to stick to the door. Thinking it was the wrong one - we went shopping. Come to find out it was the correct seal but the glide has been changed since the inception of my dryer. We had to poke holes in the seal to get the nibs on the glide to fit in the seal. Then it wouldn't stick to the dryer door, so we had to sand the outer door and we put some rtv on it and tied a belt around it to hold it. After drying for a couple of hours, we re-assembled the dryer only to have it overheat and burn up. New dryer $389. sad but true.