Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Dawson From Maggie Vvalley, NC
Apr 02, 2008
1 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove sliding shelves and lower pan sheild
2. Remove flame deflector
3 . Remove the 3 screws that hold the igniter in place. Insert the new cable and plug through the opening for connection in step 6. You may hve access to connector. If so skip to step 8.
4. Remove sliding storage drawer
5. Remove the sheetmetal pan to gain access to the igniter connector. It might help to have several blocks of wood the elevate the frront of the stove to allow more working clearance.
6. Disconnect old igniter, connect new igniter.
7. Replace pan and sliding drawer.
8. Remove old igniter from carrier and install new one.
9. Install igniter carrier to stove with 3 screws
10. Replace flame deflector and lower pan sheild.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2034121