Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Lindy From Columbus, OH
Mar 22, 2008
11 out of 14 people found this instruction helpful
I removed the screws (as they became accessible) from the following items with screw driver or nut driver:
3) hinges vanity plug on the other side of the door
4) front panel
5) unplugged the washing machine
6) turned off the hot and cold water
7) removed the hoses and hung them up to avoid water on your floor (have mopping cloth available)
8) Removed the detergent and softener storage pockets
9) Opened the top of the washing machine.
10) pull out internal hoses away from the water valve
11) Removed spade electrical clips from the valve.
12) Wiggle away the valve and remove (if screw is present removed it as well)
13) Put in the new valve and reverse the process back to item 1.
It appears that there was mineral deposit on the valve and I am not certain if it clogged up the valve or seized it .
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2020877