Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Ronald From Saint Louis, MO
Mar 13, 2008
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turned off water to washing machine.
2. Used plyers to disconnect the hoses at the back of the washer.
3. Unscrewed old inlet valve from back.
4. Opened top panel of washer and disconnected hose running to wash basin.
4. Lifted the old unit out and unplugged electrical wiring.
5. Reverse above and you're finished!
If you're reading this you can probably do the repair.
Saved myself $500+ on a new washing machine. Wife is happy.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS815509