ApplianceGeneral Electric Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Larry From Pelham, NH
Mar 12, 2008
11 out of 14 people found this instruction helpful
1) Shut off water source.
2) Unplug Refrigerator.
3) Remove screws on bottom rear panel.
4) Disconnect water connection at valve assembly.
5) Remove single screw holding valve assembly.
6) Transfer electrical connections from old valve to new.
7) Transfer all water connections from old valve to new. Push in ring to release tubing.
8) Replace rear panel. Reconnect water source. Plug in refrigerator. Turn on water source.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS304364