Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Christopher From Colorado Springs, CO
Mar 11, 2008
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1) Disassembled the lid
2) Took the front Panel off (the old water pump was in the bottom left hand corner in plain site).
3) Used flat head screw driver to gentle pry the top and bottom water pump fasterners.
4) Used pliers to remove top hose camp. Note this is where I discovered why everyone says to put the washer on it back. Water came rushing out. Luckily no damage to the motor.
5) Used pliers to remove the bottom hose clamp.
6) Put everything back together Total time <30 minutes.
Unfortunately, the water is still not completely draining. I am now looking at the hoses for obstructions. Any other suggestions?
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS342434