ApplianceGeneral Electric Dryer
Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair1- 2 hours
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Larry From Naples, FL
Oct 13, 2013
I bought the Heating Element and Housing together so that I would not have to stretch and run the coils and to save time!
1. I removed the two screws that hold the top down by opening the dryer door and removing the two screws at the top of the door opening. Then I pulled the top off.
2. Then I removed the two screws on the top inside of the dryer on the left right and took the front off.
3. Next I spread the dryer open a little and pulled the drum out while pushing the belt off the back of the drum.
4. Then I removed the screws to the sensors and removed them from the housing.
5. Then I removed the four screws holding the heating element housing to the back of the dryer and took it out and put in the new peace.
6. Do everything in reverse when putting the dryer back together.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS265565