Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Tai From Lenexa, KS
Feb 27, 2008
6 out of 10 people found this instruction helpful
1. Pulled top off (liquid softener dispenser section)
2. Put 2 socket extension and a 13 mm socket together with socket wrench (tool).
3. Insert tool with 13mm socket end into old agitator and unscrew bolt.
4. Remove tool and then remove old agitator.
5. Turn old agitator upside down to remove bolt.
6. Insert new agitator where old agitator was in washer.
7. Insert bolt.
8. Insert tool with 13mm socket end into old agitator and screw in bolt.
9. Pop top back on.
Hardest part was finding extensions because one wouldn't reach.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2017899