Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Matthew From lake villa, IL
Feb 24, 2008
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1) Removed the items from the door.
2) Removed the screw from the top hinge cover.
3) Removed the 2 bolts from the top hinge plate.
4) Lifted the door off the bottom hinge.
5) Removed the broken pieces from the bottom of the door and the lower hinge plate.
6) Slid the new hinge in the hole on the bottom of the door.
7) Greased the area of friction where the hinge rotates.
8) Lifted the door and guided it on the lower hinge post.
9) Greased the top roataing pin.
10) Installed the remainder pieces in reverse.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS429803