ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Randolph From Rolla, MO
Feb 15, 2008
4 out of 6 people found this instruction helpful
1. Make sure electricity is off!
2. Remove 2 screws at rear of oven where the bake element is attached.
3. Pull out far enough to remove the 2 screws where the wires attach.
4. Lift out the old element and set the new one in.
5. Reattach the wires.
6. Reattach the element to the rear of the stove.
7. Turn electricity back on.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS249466