Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Claire From Decatur, AL
Mar 02, 2013
Instructions to replace the rack adjuster as follows:
(1) Slide the top tray out of the dish washer by turning the blue clips/stop (right side toward the right and left side toward the left) and place the top tray on a working surface.
(2) slide the part #12 (positioner) and #11 (adjuster clip) upward until it come out of the defect side of rack adjuster and push #9 (clip) out (from the outside) of the top rack. Keep all three parts, you will need them to put the new rack adjuster back.
(3) take the cover out of the housing (the box part you can adjust the height of the top rack, part #8 and 10 in the drawing)) by using a flat head screw driver to open the cover (there are two stubs on the bottom of the cover that you will need to pop it open).
(4) take the defect rack adjuster out and place the new one in.
(5) put the cover back to the housing and make sure when you press the blue handle down the rack adjuster can slide up and down.
(6) put $12, #11, #9 back , slide the top tray back to the dish washer, and close the blue clip/stop on both side.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS10064063