ApplianceGeneral Electric Dishwasher
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Don From Mount Vernon, IL
Feb 09, 2008
50 out of 55 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove lower cover skirt.
2. Shut of water at undersink valve.
3. Unplug power cord or turn off circuit breaker.
4. Disconnect water supply line from fill valve.
5. Unplug the electrical connector from the valve.
6. Remove the 2 valve mounting bracket screws.
7. With loose valve in hand, rotate to gain access to allow release of outlet hose clamp for hose removal.
8. Remove brass fitting from old valve and install on new valve. Use teflon tape on the pipe threads only.
Install new valve by reversing the procedure.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS259411