Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
1. Removed cover panel which was attached with seven screws.
2. Turned off the water supply valve to the refrigerator.
3. Unplugged the power to the refrigeration.
4. Unfastened the inlet valve which was fastened with two screws.
5. Unfastened three water hoses from the inlet valve with an adjustable wrench.
6. Unplugged two sets of electrical wires from the inlet valve.
7. Reverse the steps to install new inlet valve.