At first - my dryer started softly squealing when it was running. Then it got louder, and LOUDER, finally it was so loud - I had to go outside if it was running. A little diagnostic work helped me figure out that I needed to repair the idler pulley. While I was at it, I decided to replace the drum support rollers and the drum glides. The parts were about $40 total, and they arrived in two days. TWO DAYS! I only needed two tools to do the repair - a nut driver, and a pair of slip ring pliers. It took longer to figure out how to take the dryer apart than it did to make the repair. It didn't come apart the way most of the videos I watched showed - but I eventually figured it out. Once I removed a few nuts - everything was easy. The parts were replaced in two minutes - it was THAT simple. The hardest part was putting the drum belt back in place, threading it through the pulley. I had to watch the video three times, to understand how it was supposed to weave. But - it was a simple repair, and I probably saved myself $150-200. I'd use this website without hesitation, for any future repair. If you're handy, you can do this stuff.