Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
James From Promont, TX
Feb 03, 2008
19 out of 26 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplug the machine. Take off the cold water line from the machine.
2. Take out the two screws from top back to remove top.
3. Unplug the three electrical connectios from the valve sylenoids.
4. Take off the two screws that hold the three way valve to the machine back.
5. Unclamp the three clamps and remove the hoses from the valve end.
6. Place the hoses and clamps on the new valve.
7. Reincert the three electrical connectioins.
8. Secure valve in place with the two screws from above step 4.
9. Replace top and secure with two screws from step 2.
10. Connect cold water line. Plug machine in.
PS. There is a diagram of the connections on top of the distribution center.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2037181