The website helped me to troubleshoot and identify my issue. They had a complete database to find my part and some instructions to how to install it.The repair was easy: 2 screws to remove at the bottom of the inside oven to remove the large plate. Then 2 more screws to remove the ignitor. Now to unplug the ignitor, I really had to access the back of the stove. i saw videos of people doing this from the front under the stove (not moving it). In my case, for this model, I had to move the stove to the "middle of the room", to access the back. Then 2 more screws to remove a small plate where I could see the cable to unplug.It was advised to close the gas faucet, and unplug the stove. I only unplugged the electricity, and it was fine. Then I tested the repair before I put back the large plate at the bottom of the oven.My only issue was the isolation "tube" going around the 2 wires ad connected to the new ignitor. I had them on my previous model, but not on the new model. So I managed to put it back to cover/isolate the new wires. Then everything worked again.