Using a Nut driver, I removed the front bottom plate on the front (2 bolts), then the door assembly (2 more). I took pictures of the wires with my phone before I removed them so that I could ensure they went back on the correct posts. I removed the front exhaust assembly (4 bolts), then pivoted the top back to make room to remove the drum (2 more). I had to rotate the drum while removing forward it to walk the belt off of the drum. The snap ring pliers made short work of the snap rings, and the rollers were off. I blew out the insides (very dusty) and inspected for any other problems. I greased the roller studs with a small amount of axle grease and replaced the rollers, securing them with the washers and snap rings. I placed the belt on the drive roller and around the tension roller, and looped it over the back right corner of the dryer while i placed the drum back into position. I rotated the belt back on until it was in its proper place and the drum was sitting on the back rollers. I then replaced the front and referenced the pictures that I took to get the wires back on correctly. The drum was a little tricky getting the tabs on the bottom front flanges in the slot, the drum resting on the front sliders correctly, and the exhaust connected to the blower motor in all at the same time. It took me several tries to get it right. I pivoted the top back on and after securing that, re-installed the door assembly and the bottom front plate. Works Great!! And less than $30! I probably should have replaced the belt as well, but the belt was in pretty good shape.