Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Jesse From Schenectady, NY
Jan 26, 2008
9 out of 11 people found this instruction helpful
1) Disconnect dryer from power.
2) Use a large standard screwdiver to push in 2 clips on the front side of the dryer between the main body and hood. Hood then lifts up on hinges mounted in the back. Secure hood.
3) Pull off timer knob and remove 2 screws.
4) Write down the color sequence of wires attached to old timer.
5) Remove wires to old timer using needle nose plyers grasped at the wire connector.
6) Attach wires in the correct sequence to new timer and reassemble dryer.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS419017