Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Ricky From Waterloo, IL
Jan 26, 2008
2 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplug washer, close hot and cold water supplies and remove water hoses from washer inlet valve.
2. Remove two screws at the bottom of the front of the control panel.
3 Remove two screws at the top of the back side of the control panel.
4. Remove control panel.
5. Remove two retainer clips that hold the back panel to the top of the cabinet by prying them out from the front with a large screwdriver. (Probably the most difficult part of the job.)
6. Use a socket or nut driver to remove the two screws that hold the valve to the back panel.
7. Lift the cabinet from the bottom rear and tilt the cabinet forward until you can access the valve.
8. Remove the wire harnesses from the hot and cold valves taking note of the wire orientation. (The red one will go back on the hot valve.)
9. Use pliers to open the hose retainer clip and slid the clip out of the way and remove the hose from the valve.
10. Reverse the process and you are done!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS334646