ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Melvin J. From Waldport, OR
Jan 21, 2008
3 out of 6 people found this instruction helpful
1. Shut off power at breaker.
2. lift and prop up burner panel (top of stove)
3. removed three screws along top edge.
4. remove oven door (lifts off hinges easy)
5. remove 4 screws along upper oven opening
6. remove 2 screws up under front panel and pull out upper panel enough to access back of switches.
7. unplug wires (5) one at a time and plug onto new switch.
8. remove the two screws from front holding switch in place and remove old switch.
9. install the two screws attaching new switcj.
10 replace all screws in reverse order.
11. Re-install door.
12 close breaker
easy job any one with any mechanical no-how can do.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS236750