I first looked up my Model Number on PartSelect.com and looked at the schematic as well as Trouble Shooted my problem.
Reading the posts by others how they Removed, Replaced, and Repaired their Oven Ignitors, I used their helpful info, and of course did mine.
1. Unplugged my Oven/Stove.
2. Removed bottom storage door to get access to cover plate.
3. Removed oven racks inside oven to gain access to and removed Flame Cover.
4. Removed Screw holding Oven Ignitor in place.
5. Unplugged Ignitor Plug from feed wird in Oven from underneath.
6. Removed Oven Ignitor from the bottom area where storage drawer was.
7. Installed new Ignitor and replaced screw holding Ignitor assembly in place.
8. Replace Flame cover and racks.
9. Plugged in new ignitor underneath, and replaced cover plate.
10. Plugged in Stove/Oven and Oven began to heat! IGNITOR worked!
11. Replaced bottom drawer and slid Stove back into position.
All went easy and only difficulty was replacing cover plate below as it is awkward and having to line up screws/holes was a bit trying.
Using Work Light essential to see well, and, some screws may or can be hard to remove.
Both my neighbor and I ordered our Ignitors within a week of each other. My Oven was Amana his is a Tappan. His failed after a few weeks, but, PartSelect replaced promptly and we are all happy.