Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Dennis From Santa Rosa, CA
Jan 12, 2008
1 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1, Removed heavy items from door bottom two shelves.
2. With door closed, prop up door with 2x4 boards and wood shim to support door weight.
3. With nut driver, wrench or socket wrench remove lower door hindge.
4. Removed worn plastic door cams and shim.
5. Install new door cams and shim.
6. Install lower door hindge and lubricate cams with silicone grease.
7. Remove wood bracing.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS358690