Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair1- 2 hours
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Larry From Arlington, VA
Jan 03, 2008
13 out of 19 people found this instruction helpful
1) turned off power to dishwasher
2) removed each piece of pump assembly (one at a time) from inside the dishwasher. I had no repair manual and didn't know that by rotating the lock lever under the dishwasher, I could have easily removed the entire pump assembly as a unit.
3) Reassmebled the pump assembly using new parts and installed in dishwasher.
4) Reconnected hoses and electrical connection
5) Turned power back on
6) Washed dishes... it's as good as new!!!!