Given the age of my dryer, the repair wasn't exactly as proposed on the belt's packaging, but it provided a great drawing of how the belt should contact the motor drive, pulley wheel and drum at the same time. First, I took off the front cover of the dryer with a nut driver. I discovered that I had to put the belt around the drum first and then use my arms to hold the drum up as my hands simultaneously pulled the motor pulley tight and threaded the belt around the motor drive and pulley wheel. After not quite slipping the belt on correctly the first time, I was able to very easily do it on a second try. Had I gotten the belt on correctly the first time, repair would have taken ten minutes. Runs great!!