Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Mickey From Ooltewah, TN
Dec 29, 2007
73 out of 78 people found this instruction helpful
1. Shut off water supply.
2. Removed inlet water hose where it connects to the vavle assembly.
3. Removed the two bracket screws holding the assembly to the frame, and detached the electrical connection from the solinoid.
4. Removed the inlet hose adapter connection from old valve and installed into new valve.
5. Attached electrical connection to new valve solinoid.
6. Remounted assembly to the frame.
7. Re-attached the inlet water hose to the hose adapter connection on the valve.
8. Turned on the water, washed some dishes.