Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Doug From Puyallup, WA
Dec 25, 2007
3 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turn off circuit breaker, pull out element and remove reflector pan.
2. Unfasten terminal block mounting screw and remove terminal block from casing.
3. Cut wires as close to defective terminal block as possible (not as per instructions) since you will need the maximum possible length of wire.
4. Slip on heat shrink sleeves, strip stove wires and connect to new terminal block per instructions.
5. Heat shrink sleeves per instructions.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS340571