Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Ken From Fresno, TX
Aug 13, 2011
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplugged unit and shut gas off.
2. Removed the oven door(2screws).
3. Removed the oven floor(3screws).
4. Removed heat dispersion plate(1bolt).
5. Removed faulty igniter(2screws).
6. Labeled and spliced wires.
7. Connected new igniter.
8. Installed all previously removed parts.
9. Restored power and gas to unit and oven
fired up in a matter of seconds.....Thanks
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS470129