ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Wolcott From Pennington, NJ
Aug 02, 2011
3 out of 6 people found this instruction helpful
1) Remove the door from the oven.
2) Remove two screws from top oven face of door.
3) Flip door over
4) Remove 3 screws from bottom edge of door
5) Lift front door half from inside door half.
5) Remove 5 screws retaining the glass
6) Replace glass assembly and re-assemble door.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS250748