ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Raymond From Salt Point, NY
Jul 29, 2011
15 out of 18 people found this instruction helpful
1) Turn Power off at Circuit Breaker
2) Lift Cooktop out of counter top.
3) Remove all dials from controls by pulling straight up.
4) Remover glass plate which covers burners by removing
screws along outer edge.
5) Remove the two top screws from the control to be
replaced (this holds the infinite control to bracket)
6) Remove one wire at a time from the old control and
plug on the new one in correct orientation.
7) Reverse above order to reassemble.
(Note: Not all infinite controls are same PN when
ordering, the drawingings are deceiving that they are)
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS236327