ApplianceGeneral Electric Dishwasher
Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Herman From Winchester, MA
Jul 29, 2011
1 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed the cap ends from the inner rails - easy
2. Removed the old rusted rack from the inner rails- easy
3. Removed the spray arm and conduit - a bit difficult: there's a hard-to-reach nut that you need to remove at the hub of the spray arm - A pain in the neck because it cannot be reached vertically.
4. Installed the spray arm and conduit onto new rack. Make sure the conduit aligns with the pipe at the rear inner wall! - easy
5. Installed the rack onto the rails - easy
6. inserted the cap ends - done!