Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
1) Watch Video on PartSelect.
2) Pulled power plug. Then removed Door panel screws and screwed them into a scrap piece of cardboard, because they were of two different lengths and not discernable pattern.
3) Removed old switch/latch assembly.
4) Verified part removed with image on website. Also verified model numbers.
5) Waited 3 days for part to arrive (too cheap for overnight...would have doubled the cost).
6) Installed new switch/latch assembly and door panel. About 30 minutes to remove old part and another 30 minutes (3 days later) to install new part and re-attach door panel.
Great website: www.partselect.com