ApplianceMagic Chef Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Devin From Santaquin, UT
Jun 27, 2011
3 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
1. Screw the burners counterclockwise 45 degrees to remove each burner. Some gave easily while others were baked on.
2. Remove one philips-head screw per burner.
3. disconnect ignition wire from each burner.
4. remove stovetop.
5. remove the previous hammered orifice and tube assembly by unscrewing 4 nuts.
6. attach the new assembly and follow steps 1-4 in reverse order.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2002841