Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
g anthony From salt lake city, UT
Jun 13, 2011
23 out of 28 people found this instruction helpful
1. turn off power.
2. pop off ice maker cover to access motor assembly.
3. remove three screws to assembly.
4. pull off assembly.
5. attach new assembly making sure metal arm and plastic
ice tray rod align with assembly.
6. screw assembly onto unit.
7. replace cover.
8. plug in refrigerator.
9. enjoy ice again with no leakage into freezer.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2341896