Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceLess than 1 year
Roger From Idaho Falls, ID
Jun 04, 2011
7 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1. Disconnected power chord.
2. Removed panel front (8 screws).
3. Taped rubber protector away from dispenser.
4. Removed dispenser mounting screws (6 each).
5. Disconnected two wire cable connector (note: depress small catch on connector to release.
6. Remove old dispenser assembly and install new.
7. Make sure rubber protector sheet is in place before tightening screws.
8. Reconnect two wire cable.
9. Reinstall panel front. Second person helpful to hold panel in place.
10. Reconnect power chord and your ready to go.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2579552