Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Kenneth From INDIANAPOLIS, IN
May 27, 2011
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
The display belongs to the convection oven. We still could use the oven because we knew how all the buttons and beeps worked, but we replaced the control module because we couldn't sell the house without it. Here's how to replace the module:
- Remove the bezel on the microwave above the oven (4 screws on the sides).
- Now you can remove four up-facing screws on top of the control panel. Don't unwire the panel, just lay it face-down on the topmost oven shelf, as one of the others above advised.
- Looking at the back of the clock module, remove the two connectors. The larger one is difficult to pull. Just force each end gently straight up with a flat screwdriver.
- Remove the screws holding the clock in place. They're at the two ends.
- Swap the clocks and put everything back.
I bought this module from PartSelect because of all the customer feedback you see here. It gave me the confidence to do it myself.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2078472