ApplianceGeneral Electric Ice Maker
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Robert From Carlsbad, CA
May 20, 2011
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed Ice Bucket from the freezer.
2. Removed the screws holding the ice crusher section
3. Removed the screw holding the lever-arm, but don't remove the lever arm, just released it from the ice crusher section.
4. Use a flat blade screwdriver to release the tabs (on both sides) holding in the ice crusher section.
5. Removed the ice crusher section.
6. Use a flat blade screwdriver to remove the retaing ring holding in the ice crusher blades.
7. Carefully remove the blades and spacers (keep track of the order they are placed on the Auger).
8. Put the blades (in correct order) onto the new Auger.
9. Replace the retaining ring onto the Auger.
10. Reinstall into ice crusher section.
11. Reinstall ice crusher back into the ice bucket. Retaining clips should snap back into place.
12. Return the lever arm to correct position into ice crusher section.
13. Replace screws.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS964350