ApplianceMagic Chef Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Gilbert From Water View, VA
Apr 28, 2011
7 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove food from door
2. Remove bottom hinge from door. Make sure door is supported. Shoulder works nicely for that. 3 hex head screws
3. Drop door down and off. Lay on table.
4. Remove inside door panel. The hex head screws require a 1/4" socket, and there are a lot of them, concealed under a flap of the gasket. Lift off and clean inside door panel.
5. The old gasket peels off. The new one goes on the same way. Place the inside door panel back on the door, and install the screws at the corners first. Make sure that they go thru the holes in the gasket.
6. Lift the door into position. Install the hinge, holding the door. Once it is tight, you are done.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2075979