Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
David From Arlington, VA
Mar 14, 2011
7 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turned off the power supply first!
2. Unscrewed the element brackets at the back of the oven.
3. Unscrewed the bracket holding it to the top of the oven.
4. Pulled off the crimp-on leads from the ends.
5. Because you have to stick both arms all the way into the oven to manipulate the leads, I found it easier to move the oven away from the wall and unscrew the back panel. I could then push the ends of the broiler element through the back and make all the connections from back there. Then I pushed the new element back into the oven and reattached all the screws in reverse order.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2342087