Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Lawrence From Birmingham, AL
Feb 16, 2011
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turn off power at breaker. Take no chances. Turn on each working burner, fan, oven light to be sure there is no power to the appliance. Then, turn them off.
2. Pull knob on switch straight out to remove.
3. Remove 4 Phillips head screws under control panel. Pull panel gently down, then out toward you slightly to release top edge. Rest control panel on self-clean lock knob.
4. Confirm terminals on new switch match up with old switch.
5. Use needle-nose pliers to gently remove wires from old switch one at a time and place them on the
corresponding terminal on new the switch.
6. Reverse steps 3, 2 and 1. Test switch and burner.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2076567