Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Philip From Severna Park, MD
Feb 01, 2011
8 out of 10 people found this instruction helpful
1. Locate range breaker and switch off.
2. Verify range has no power by switching fan or light on.
3. Have someone shine flashlight beam on inside back of oven.
4. Use screwdriver to remove two screws holding outer element to back of oven wall.
5. Carefully pull element out until wires attached to ends of element can be seen.
6. Pull connectors off ends of element, don't let them pull back into the insulation material.
7. Connect new element to wires.
8. Push element back into position and re-attach the screws.
9. Make sure that the element is resting nicely on the floor of the oven.
10. Reset the range breaker and test the oven.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2091057