Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Timothy From Carrollton, TX
Jan 20, 2011
4 out of 7 people found this instruction helpful
This was easy. I have a built in refrigerator/freezer.
1) Remove the door handle using a phillips screwdriver.
2) Bend the plastic cover plate gently and slide it out
3) Remove 2 screws holding on the white plastic control bracket
4) Remove the old wires from their mounting positions in the old control bracket.
5) Put the wires back in the same spot on the new control bracket
6) Mount the new control bracket (2 screws)
7) Gently bend and reinsert the plastic cover
8) Screw the door handle back on.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS327360