Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair1- 2 hours
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
W. C. From San Rafael, CA
Jan 19, 2011
17 out of 22 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed six screws securing outer panel to dishwasher door.
2. Removed outer panel which exposed back of dispenser.
3. Remover six screws holding dispenser.
4. Removed dispenser.
5. Installed new dispenser.
6. Replaced six screws.
7. Reattached electrical connection to dispenser relay.
8. Reinstalled outer panel with six screws.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS3500202