Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
John From Mechanicsville, VA
Dec 29, 2010
1 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed softner dispenser.
2. Remover plastic cover that protects agitator bolt.
3. Used 3/8 inch drive with 6 inch extension and
7/16 socket to remove agitator bolt.
4. Removed whole agitator assembly.
5. Removed top agitator from bottom agitator. NOTE: This required alot of force due to age of machine.
6. Removed cam assembly.
7. Installed new cam assembly.
8. Reversed steps to re-assemble.
Note: Before I installed the plastic cover for agitator bolt, I cleaned the O-ring and mating surface to ensure a good seal.
Very easy job ....washer works as designed.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS334648