Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Thomas From San Clemente, CA
Nov 13, 2007
86 out of 87 people found this instruction helpful
The repair was very simple.
1. Remove the food from the door shelves.
2.Remove the door by first removing the three screws holding the hinge at the top of the refrigerator.
3. Lift door off of the bottom hinge.
4.Replace bottom CAM on bottom hinge (one screw)
5. Replace top CAM and shim on door (one screw)
6. I put a little grease on the cam to make it slide better.
7. Place door on bottom hinge. Remount top hinge.
8. Done and works better than new.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS358690