Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
T.w. From Batesville, AR
Dec 20, 2010
1 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1. Open dishwasher door, to access the screws holding dishwasher to cabinet.... remove these screws.
2. May need to shut water off and unscrew water line and waste line (if they aren't long enough because you will need to pull dishwasher out.
3. Unplug electricity
4. Pull dishwasher all the way out... probably need to disconnect the water and waste lines
5. crescent wrench to unscrew the plastic screws in back
6. Disconnect two wires going to element
7. Replace element... reverse steps
8. Not too bad at all
9. Part Select is Awesome !!!!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS8260087